Elstead Village Hall
Elstead Village Hall (18.5 metres x 9.25 metres) can seat up to 120 guests and its main features include:
- Recently refurbished kitchen with professional cooking facilities and dishwasher. It also includes the use of a fridge, tea urn, crockery and cutlery. There is a large hatch which opens onto the hall.
- Availability of drinks licence for regular users
- A separate bar area with a fridge, fridge-freezer, washing up facilities and its own counter/hatch to the main hall.
- Provision of up to 25 large tables
- Provision of several small tables
- A stock of wine and beer glasses etc.
- An installed radio microphone and public address system
- Sprung wooden floor ideal for dancing or any other celebration.
- Separate disabled ramp access
- Toilets and disabled toilet
- Although there is no raised platform, adequate moveable staging units (8ft X 4ft X 3ft high) are available.
- To the rear of the hall is a dressing room with separate toilets and a sliding partition which can divide the room.
- Unloading area
- Adequate lay by and on street parking
- It is also possible to erect bouncy castles indoors for children's parties. Separate individual insurance required for this.
Elstead Village Hall is ideal for wedding receptions, dances, parties and events. It is currently also used for dog training classes, quiz nights, exercise classes, table top sales, antiques fairs, by a nursery school, for cycling club meets, charity events, WI meetings, amateur dramatics, public meetings and community activities. Please see note under Youth Centre re teenage parties.
A small committee room/cloak room and the Dressing room are also available to hire separately from the main hall.